Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.951 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,469 (€3,425) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)