Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.028 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,905 (€3,712) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 2 hours ago)