Cost of living in Bhopal, India vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30091 MXN / INR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 34% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 69,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,413 (₨150,917) in Bhopal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 3 hours ago)