Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.635 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 13% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,140 (4,206 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)