Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35950 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,186 (RD$ 159,070) in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Volgograd costs руб 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cochabamba costs $b112,000 (about 1 hour ago)