Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01877 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,381 (4,547,646 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)