Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00536 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 55,095 (10,283,368 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $2.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Akron, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)