Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00574 MXN / MGA
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,501 (10,014,694 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $28 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 2 hours ago)