Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01764 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 123% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,532 (8,080,570 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)