Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28718 MXN / INR
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 22% cheaper than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 66,000 in Playa del Carmen you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,545 (₨179,487) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)