Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 15.895 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 106,575 (C$6,705) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)