Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Playa del Carmen, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.386 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Playa del Carmen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,476 (kr41,493) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)