Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01808 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 80% cheaper than in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you would need to make just about $1,150 (63,651 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)