Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.163 USD / EUR
Do you live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you would need to make just about $3,467 (€2,980) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $22,647 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cairo costs E£ 43 (about 2 hours ago)