Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04427 USD / CZK
Do you live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you would need to make just about $2,882 (65,102 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)