Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 USD / CLP
Do you live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 55% cheaper than in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you would need to make just about $2,844 (CH$2,233,152) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aurangabad costs ₨180 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)