Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020.
Do you live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you would need to make just about $3,881 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)