Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / CAD
Do you live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania you would need to make just about $4,459 (C$5,970) in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)