Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Piteşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.502 RON / TND
Do you live in Piteşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 10% more expensive than in Piteşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,808 lei (3,866 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 lei in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.14 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Havana costs 5.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)