Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Piteşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.604 RON / CNY
Do you live in Piteşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 70% more expensive than in Piteşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,181 lei (13,546元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 lei in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,677 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)