Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Piteşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.759 RON / EUR
Do you live in Piteşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Piteşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 10,783 lei (€2,266) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 lei in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)