Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Piteşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.735 RON / EUR
Do you live in Piteşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Piteşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 12,343 lei (€2,606) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 lei in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bratislava costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in León costs €418 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)