Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Piteşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00361 RON / IQD
Do you live in Piteşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Piteşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,288 lei (2,294,900 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 lei in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Memphis, Tennessee costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeju costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Davao costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)