Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Pisa, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021.
Do you live in Pisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Pisa (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,841 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Pisa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)