Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Piracicaba, Brazil
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Piracicaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Piracicaba (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Piracicaba you would need to make just about R$ 5,867 (﷼ 63,520,505) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)