Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Piracicaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05040 BRL / INR
Do you live in Piracicaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Piracicaba (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Piracicaba you would need to make just about R$ 3,703 (₨73,467) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)