Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Piracicaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05471 BRL / INR
Do you live in Piracicaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Piracicaba (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Piracicaba you would need to make just about R$ 3,870 (₨70,745) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)