Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Piracicaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.759 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Piracicaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Piracicaba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,082 (€2,539) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)