Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Piracicaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.035 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Piracicaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Piracicaba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,393 (€2,576) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)