Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Piracicaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.416 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Piracicaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Piracicaba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,840 (€3,134) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)