Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Piracicaba, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Piracicaba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Piracicaba (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,108 (€2,292) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)