Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Pilsen, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.179 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Pilsen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 33% more expensive than in Pilsen (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 46,528 Kč (元14,634) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Kč in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)