Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Pilsen, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.255 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Pilsen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 32% more expensive than in Pilsen (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 51,544 Kč (元15,833) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Kč in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (38 minutes ago)