Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Pilsen, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.314 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Pilsen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 39% more expensive than in Pilsen (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 47,118 Kč (14,219元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Kč in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)