Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Pilsen, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.440 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Pilsen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 43% more expensive than in Pilsen (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 52,955 Kč (元15,394) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Kč in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)