Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Pilsen, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.098 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Pilsen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Pilsen (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 Kč in Pilsen you would need to make just about 37,709 Kč (Mex$ 34,330) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)