Cost of living in Jalgaon, India vs Pilsen, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31713 CZK / INR
Do you live in Pilsen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 16% cheaper than in Pilsen (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 Kč in Pilsen you would need to make just about 30,909 Kč (₨97,463) in Jalgaon.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)