Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines vs Phuket, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 263 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.584 THB / PHP
Do you live in Phuket? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Phuket (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 ฿ in Phuket you would need to make just about 71,343 ฿ (Php122,252) in Cebu City.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lima costs S/. 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php199 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mar del Plata costs ARS $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tirana costs 193,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)