Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 43% more expensive than in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,872 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 356 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)