Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.818 MYR / JOD
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,078 (Dinar 1,732) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,500 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)