Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.633 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 35% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,809 (17,071元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,000 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tawau costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 85TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,250 (about 4 hours ago)