Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00370 MYR / KRW
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM17,082 (₩4,613,456) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM9,400 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)