Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,798 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00584 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,623 (CH$1,818,760) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,300 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)