Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.738 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM9,200 in Petaling Jaya you would need to make just about RM8,324 (R$ 11,274) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 5 hours ago)