Cost of living in Nantong, China vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.634 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 4% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,842 (13,937元) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,500 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)