Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.635 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM8,825 (13,888元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,200 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 2 hours ago)