Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.531 MYR / HKD
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 169% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM22,594 (HK$42,511) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM8,400 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sendai costs ¥3,990 (about 2 hours ago)