Cost of living in Changzhou, China vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.640 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,289 (16,080元) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM7,900 in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)