Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,085 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 MYR / COP
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM9,200 in Petaling Jaya you would need to make just about RM8,136 (COL$7,199,405) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (about 2 hours ago)