Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00108 MYR / COP
Do you live in Petaling Jaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM7,900 in Petaling Jaya you would need to make just about RM6,002 (COL$5,547,457) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 5 hours ago)