Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,745 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20201 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 52% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,932 (14,516元) in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)