Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$5,443 (€3,402) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)