Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 64% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,248 (Rp 23,836,267) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)