Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 65% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,700 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,006 (Rp 21,765,473) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (41 minutes ago)