Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,029 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00096 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,567 (4,747,764 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)