Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00095 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 50% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,021 (4,226,052 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)