Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,686 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20627 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 47% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$4,279 (元20,746) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)