Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20304 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 43% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,505 (17,263元) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)