Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20126 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 47% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,600 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,517 (元17,473) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)