Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,807 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06713 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,743 (Mex$ 40,851) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)