Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,975 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06966 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,800 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$3,623 (Mex$ 52,013) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)