Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Perth, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07026 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$2,892 (Mex$ 41,159) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)