Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,313 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13242 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Perth (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,402 (Bs 78,554) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$9,200 in Perth.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)