Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Perth, Australia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,963 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 68% cheaper than in Perth (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,200 in Perth you would need to make just about AU$1,992 (Bs 117,488,609) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)